It’s time to advocate for YOU.
I believe in:
- Collaborative and community-first decision making through a climate change lens
- Social responsibility that addresses housing, transportation, employment and food security
- The opportunity to connect everyone to nature.
I envision the:
- Development and support of Complete Communities
- Protection of heritage character
- Urban integration with the natural environment
I believe that this can be done in Ward 4 through effective two-way communication, supporting and empowering local community groups and businesses, and promoting planning and development that addresses the needs of the community first.
I want your voice to be heard in King Township.